Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

Motto 2015: Getting lost

To introduce this blog I decdided to tell you a bit about how I see traveling as an opportunity to learn something new.
For this year I made so many plans for so many different things that I can’t get all done in one year. But traveling longer and getting lost as well, was pretty much on top of my list. Cause this is one thing that we really miss out sometimes while traveling. We are holding our maps tight to our bodies to be able to look at them every corner we come along and we don’t even recognize that we spend more time looking at the never ending colored lines on the map than at our surrounding. So why not just putting it away for a short while, just walking down a street with head and eyes towards the sky and enjoying? After only a few minutes you will have discovered a lot more than you would have if you worried about whether the next crossing street is the one that’s on your route or you just have to walk back again. The city will greet you right back as you look up to it ;)


If you liked what you read (or not) please let me know. As I’m not a native speaker there will maybe occur some mistakes or misunderstandings due to my messy English :P but I I’m trying to avoid them. I always write about how I see or saw the things, so when I write about ‘we’ I don’t wanna judge anybody, it’s just to make the texts sound more personal. If you don’t agree with me on that, please let me know as well:)
Dare to get lost !

No comments:

Post a Comment