Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Just fell in love with Nerja



I can’t just describe it with words what makes me say this. But I’m so so soo glad I spent the 4,52 on a busticket to this beautiful town. Even if it’s more like citysized, its flair is like in a very small town by the sea. It’s a bit on top of some cliffs so around almost every corner of the narrow streets with white buldings you can have a look at the sea. Or enjoy it at one of the super-chilled beaches around the coast of Nerja. I’m sure there’s a nice tranquil and comfortable spot for everyone - Hippies included plus feeling the good vibes (:



First I was hesitating to go to Nerja but now I can say I don’t regret it at all! I think I could easily spend a week there, trying all the beaches, restaurants and walking around the white city.
AND there’s also an advice to my future self (especially on travel) : Visit the places in the afternoon to evening light! Trust me, because there’s no such thing as a white houses glancing in orange sunset light.


You've got the same opinion as me on cities in orange evening light?
Tell me which of them you like best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment