Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Year's surprise

As 2016 is almost a week old, it's time for a little gift from me to you. Yes, I should have posted this at the 1st of January, I know. But this New Year's was so busy that I forgot that I had this surprise for you!
Shame on me, because it's something you don't wanna miss out on.
I am now presenting to you the first page of my illustrated calender 2016! (I did all the drawings myself with inspiration from Pinterest, nature and my head :)
Every beginning of a month from now on you will get the chance to download the referring calender page - of course, it's totally free :)
So what are you waiting for?



The months and weekdays in this calender are in German, because, as you might not have known, I am German and was giving away these calenders to all my friends this Christmas. If some German words don't bother you (or maybe you always wanted to practice the German months - don't worry, the numbers are the same as in English) you can still get your first calender page HERE.
Happy printing and a great start into your new year!

If you like the idea of my print-at-home calender, let me know. I would love to hear if it makes it on to your wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment