Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2015

As I already mentioned I went on a trip to Spain and Portugal for the summer. Now I feel like giving  you some insights in my small and big adventures of that time. From now on I will post a short story from my travel diary everyday. I hope you'll enjoy it :)



After passing through the security check-in I was chilling on a half-comfortable bank and watching the small amount of people passing by. Heading to their departure gate or just on their way to the bathroom. That’s the ultimate so called ‘airport-life’ and it’s all about waiting of course.
Besides the waiting and sitting time out I feel excited and pretty anxious at the same time. Short: I don’t know what to feel. Only my stomach is telling me what I’m actually going through. So let’s see what happens next…

When I looked out the airplane window I felt like home immediately
So I was on that AB plane and felt like: ‘Oh my! At least my wanderlust and need for adventure arrived.’ As I closed my eyes and tried to sleep a bit, this feeling just came to me…yeah I’m leaving, don’t know when coming back…all THAT. And I loved it. And wanted more - that’s because I’m here.

No comments:

Post a Comment