Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Here I am. En Malaga y la quiero mucho!



 
As I stepped out of my kind of dirty but also very nice hostelroom, I found myself in a city that I would have never imagined to be so beautiful! I’m only one step away from the old town and city center. And all I can say so far is that the cities (okay I have recently been to only one of them one day) in southern Spain really have a lot of character, beauty and overall FLAIR.

And I now have the next few days to discover ‘todo’. Next to my apartment is the ‘Alcazaba’, a very old castle with lots of history. My friendly host recommended me some places to visit in the city and the only thing is that I can’t wait! But now I just need to sit down a little and sleep cause I didn’t get enough of that last night. One more thing that is also very beautiful about here is that the immense heat of 38 degrees actually doesn’t feel like it because of the wind that comes from the sea. Ohh the sea, I’m gonna head there tomorrow, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment