Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

MalagArt




While still in Malaga I was visiting the CAC which is a museum of contemporary art located by the river and the port. The entrance is totally free so I had to give it a go!



And it was absolutely worth it. The art inside was exactly my taste. There were silkscreenprints by Andy Warhol and DFACE and there were also some crazy sculptures like a skeleton sitting in an edge as tall and long as the hall was high. You get to see pretty much cool stuff for like…nothing. Also when you step outside the CAC there is art at the sidewalls of the dry canal (that is actually only dry in the summer). I like ‘barrios’ like this one where you can find graffiti pieces of every kind and size around every corner.




So are you such a big streetart fan as me? Do you even like modern art?

No comments:

Post a Comment