Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Going for a ride is always a good idea




So I decided to rent a bike this morning and it turned out to be the best idea since I arrived in Malaga! I got a dark green one that was a bit too small for me and that I also had some trouble driving,  but it was ok for a few hours. I started driving east from Malaga and came along a few playas I can highly recommend if you are looking for some more relaxing and quiet beaches during the summer time. In the morning when I started my ride, it wasn’t so hot and crowded at all. While comfortably driving I  just sent some snaps for my friends to see that will hopefully maybe make them a bit jealous because who wouldn’t like to be at the beach asap?
Something really funny happened to me while driving along the promenade. When I was passing through a pavilion of a chiringuito and a man had to step aside to let me through, he said something like:

“Eh, la vuelta a EspaƱa en bici- on a trip around Spain only by bike
 
And I was like: “Eh, no thanks, not with this one anyway, but thanks for the tip, maybe I’ll do it one day”…this response I only had in my mind and not saying it out loud of course :)

What was your funniest bikeride you ever did? And was it during your holidays, maybe also with a rented bike? I'm curious for your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment