Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Waiting is the hardest part

Do you know that feeling? When you're taking a map and looking at it while thinking how big the world is and how many places you haven't been to yet. This feeling always makes me wanna pack my bag and immediately go!

P1070727

And when I've got some travel plans for the next countries I want to visit, there's nothing that can stop me. Because if I only have a hint of an idea I start dreaming and planning on it. Firstly that only happens in my head most of the time, until I've found a way to make my dreamtrip a reality. After that there's nothing like it was before I decided to go. As I'm waking up every morning my brain starts to make its own traveling plans and imaginations and after I've had my first coffee I start to think about those imaginations and find out if they are possible realizing. Sometimes this 'need for travel' can be quite annoying because I can't barely think about anything else without not being interrupted by thoughts on traveling. All the decisions I make during these days I make with the reminder in the back of my head that I soon wanna go on a trip and that has first priority. Always. Whether I'm in a shop just seeing a nice t-shirt that is also in my budget, I although think three times about buying it. Cause will I need it during my travel period at all? What could I get for the same amount of money that would be more necessary? All these questions...but they help me focusing more on what I want and need and what is sometimes only a desire of a specific moment. So when I think more than twice about buying a cheap shirt, I guess it's time to set off !

What are your feelings and actions before an upcoming trip? And what is your special trick to overcome the waiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment